Cultural Tours to India
The Colors & Culture of India
Delhi • Agra • Jaipur • Pushkar • Jodhpur
JUST ANNOUNCED ~ November 12 – 24, 2018
Come join PhotoEnrichment Adventures founder and CEO (Chief Experience Officer)for a customized, small group tour of India (6 pax min. to 11 max.).
“Like all PhotoEnrichment trips everything was well organized and well planned. In a country that can be rather chaotic, it was great to know that all the details, from air-conditioned bus rides, to boutique hotels, were there for me.
While India is a country that I always wanted to visit, planning a trip seemed overwhelming. However, since I have traveled with PhotoEnrichment Adventures several times I jumped at the chance to visit India using their well-planned agenda. I knew all the details of the trip would be taken care of so I could enjoy the attractions and focus on photography.”
~ Patrick Monahan
Starting in the capital, this trip will take in the very best of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Jodhpur, concentrating on the colorful and extremely diverse Rajasthan region. Highlights include the Red Fort in Delhi, the Taj Mahal in Agra, the Amer (a.k.a. Amber) Fort in Jaipur, the Pushkar camel fair and then we’ll end our trip in Jodhpur, also known as the blue city.
India is a country that both tantalizes and shocks the senses. It’s amazing and thought-provoking at the same time. Everything you’ve heard about India is likely true, from the outstanding food, to the friendly people, to the mind boggling traffic and chaotic crowds, but this is why we travel, to see and experience new and different things, right?
This is a country that will not disappoint, and Ralph has carefully organized and planned this trip to efficiently, and as thoroughly as possible, cover the most interesting parts of each location you’ll visit. At the same time our itinerary allows for ample free time to explore each destination outside of the group and the ability to create your own unique experiences.
Our professional local guide, with us throughout the trip, will help us to better understand India and its many cultural nuances, plus teach us a bit about the language, religions, education, political system and other fascinating cultural aspects of this large and mysterious country.
Incredible India isn’t just a marketing slogan, it just is.
Dates: November 12 – 24, 2018
The price of this trip is $4,999 per person in double occupancy.
If you’d like your own room throughout the trip please add $899 for single supplement.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER
Please request the details of this trip by contacting us at.
To register, you can pay with a credit card via PayPal (please request invoice from ) or deposit a check directly into the PhotoEnrichment Programs, Inc. Bank of America account, or send us a check. Paying by check affords a $50 per person discount.
We’ll send you all the payment details if you’ll contact us above.
Your participation is not confirmed until completed Reservation Form and Terms & Conditions, plus passport copy and payment in full, have been received.
- 12 nights accommodation in 4 and 5 star hotels, each with pools, professional spa services, and other amenities in each location.
- Meals: Breakfast daily (12), 9 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- One drink is provided at each included meal (choice of local beer, house wine, if available, soda, bottled water, coffee or tea)
- Private airport transfers in Delhi from DEL airport to hotel at start of tour, plus for included internal flight from Jodhpur to Delhi.
- One-way airfare between Jodhpur and Delhi.
- Transportation between all locations and for group activities in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry fees for all included sites and experiences.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi, elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur, camel cart ride in Pushkar and horse cart ride in Jodhpur.
- Orientation tours in each location with our local, English-speaking guide.
- Tips for local guide, driver, porters and included meals.
Small Group Tours with Travel Photographer Ralph Velasco
- Keeping our travel schedule in mind, participants will be put in the right place, at the right time, to explore and capture the best of India, including its people, food, temples, mosques, markets, and other cultural wonders.
- Major Sites: Jama Masjid, Qutub Minor, Humayun’s Tomb and Red Fort (Delhi); the Taj Mahal (Agra); Amer Fort and market walk (Jaipur); Pushkar Camel Fair; Jodhpur Fort and blue city walk (Jodhpur).
- We’ll also visit a number of markets and off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods to meet and interact with the people, all while having a chance to photograph along the way.
- Approximately 2- to 4-hours per day on average of instruction with travel photographer , including group photo walks and locally-guided walking tours in each location.
- Participants will have a chance to sit down with Ralph during a mid-trip image review allowing him to gauge each participant’s progress and to provide valuable feedback.
is Founder and CEO (Chief Experience Officer) of PhotoEnrichment Adventures, as well as a travel photography instructor and international guide who has organized and led more than 80 international trips around the world.
Ralph was a short-listed finalist for the prestigiousawards and was selected to a group of the by a site in the U.K. And two years in a row he was chosen “Open Photographer of the Year” by the Professional Photographers of Orange County.
He’s the founder of, a free webinar and online course series where he teaches participants, step-by-step, how to organize and lead their own special interest tours, whether around the world, or around the corner.
Ralph has an MBA in International Business from United States International University in Mexico City and San Diego (1995), an undergraduate degree in Management from the Indiana University School of Business (1985), speaks Spanish and is a licensed private pilot SEL (single engine land).
He’s also been an integral member of several championship sailing teams in Chicago, San Diego and Newport Beach, California.
“I really can’t say enough good things about the group, the guide, the trip and the itinerary. If you want to see India, as a photographer, go with a small group like Ralph puts together. Even if you have a passing interest in photography, this trip is for you. There were just 9 of us!! That is very similar to a private tour in terms of flexibility and comfort. The accommodations were excellent.”
~ Bob E. (2017 India, 2013 & 2014 Cuba)
“Ralph’s trips are always well organized. I have always wanted to go to India but didn’t know where to start to plan a trip on my own. The itinerary covered many of the locations I wanted to see and I didn’t have to worry about getting from one place to another or how to get tickets to enter monuments.
Ralph works closely with a local guide so everything runs smoothly. He also has a knack for knowing when to offer advice for taking better photos. I’m a novice photographer and really enjoy learning more about travel photography. This was my 4th trip with Ralph and I look forward to many more!”
~ Leslie T. (2017 India, 2015 Cambodia, Morocco, others)
“India with PhotoEnrichment Adventures was absolutely enriching!! I had a fantastic time, a trip a lifetime. So grateful I had this opportunity to go with Ralph and PEA. Highly, highly recommended.”
~ Laurie K. (2017 India, 2016 Copper Canyon, 2015 Cambodia, others)
“The Colors and Culture of India trip was unforgettable. We were able to see all of the major sites and more with an itinerary jam packed with unique experiences and surprises. I had a blast on this trip. I captured wonderful memories, met amazing people and made great friends. Thank you!”
~ Chris P. (2017 India, 2016 Vietnam
“This was my first time traveling with PhotoEnrichment Adventures and Ralph and I would recommend his tours to anyone… It was well organized, the hotels were comfortable and the food choices were excellent. The local tour company and guides were professional and knowledgeable.”
~ Bisa M. (2017 India)
“Loved the trip. I was nervous about traveling to India but Ralph and the local guide made it accessible and I always felt safe even though I don’t speak the language. Amazingly friendly people and great itinerary.”
~ Shaune K. (2017 India, 2016 Cuba, Tuscany)
All activities and itinerary details are subject to change, but rest assured we’ll make every effort to provide a comparable alternative in the unlikely event changes to our schedule need to be made.